WIC research centers world wide include:
Yuefeng Li, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
David M W Powers, Flinders University, Australia
Jimmy Huang, York University, Canada
Ning Zhong, Maebashi Institute of Technology, Japan
Zhisheng Huang, Free University Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Jeng-Shyang Pan, National Kaohsiung University of Applied Sciences, Taiwan
Hongjun Wang, Stevens Institute of Technology, USA
Feng Liu, Stevens Institute of Technology, USA
Call For New WIC Centers:
- WIC research centers and their research advances will be promoted on the official website of WIC and WIC e-newsletter (Trends in Web Intelligence).
- The WIC office will offer a free subscription of the 10th volume (4 issues, 2012) of the Web Intelligence and Agent Systems journal for each WIC center.
- WIC will offer free or discount registration fee for the representative of the WIC research centers for attending the IEEE/WIC organized conferences/workshops.
- WIC research centers will be selected and considered to be invited to give WIC feature talk on IEEE/WIC International Conference on Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agent Technology.
- Exchange program will be established to create a bridge for different WIC research centers.
- Joint research program on Web Intelligence.
- The potential WIC research centers world wide are responsible for creating a Web Intelligence Lab in their universities, institutions, or companies.
- The directors of different WIC research centers need to give an anual report of their WIC centers on WIC centers working workshop from the perspectives of members, involved projects, research results and agenda for the future research in their centers. The workshop is co-located with IEEE/WIC International Conference on Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agent Technology every year.
- WIC research centers need to report their research results and share their thougts on Web Intelligence with other centers in the form of Blog entry, twitter, and monthly report.
Copyright © 2001-2021 WIC, All Rights Reserved.